Radnor Racquet Club is Open!
We are proud to keep open a premier location for Main Line tennis!
Greetings Radnor Racquet and Main Line Tennis Community,
Health and Safety Measures:
The health and safety of players at RRC is our top priority. To ensure a clean and safe Main Line tennis environment, we have made adjustments in compliance with both CDC guidelines and USTA protocols.
- We REQUIRE all players to wear masks in the building in common areas regardless of vaccination status. You DO NOT need to wear one on court.
- All players are required to sign a COVID waiver prior to play.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 10 min before your scheduled time and that after playing you depart the building in a timely manner to reduce contact between groups
- If you or anyone you have been in direct contact with has been sick in the last 24 hours, please stay home.
Additionally, we are:
1. Providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility
2. Making gloves and masks available
3. Increasing cleaning of high touch areas
4. Providing Infrared Forehead Thermometer if you need your temperature checked.
Additional information can be found on the CDC website:
We advise all players to review player safety tips as advised by USTA. (link below – copies will be available in the office as well.)
Thank you and see you soon!
Radnor Racquet Club
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RRC ?
New contracts are welcomed and accepted throughout the year based on court availability
• 2020/21 fall-winter rate in effect and contracts start
• Beginner Clinic launching
• Round Robins intra-club starting (session 1)
• Del Tri season starts thru March
• Round Robins – intra club starting (session 2)
• beginner session launching
–Radnor Racquet Club Program Coordinator @ ANP.Officemanager@gmail.com
Current Radnor Racquet Club News