Greetings Radnor Racquet & Main Line Tennis Community!
Please see below for our updated health and safety measures.
Health and Safety Measures:
The health and safety of players at RRC is our top priority. To ensure a clean and safe Main Line tennis environment, we have made adjustments in compliance with both CDC guidelines and USTA protocols.
- Health officials recommend wearing masks in public common areas.
- It is the players discretion if they wear a mask on court
- All players are required to sign a COVID waiver prior to play.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 10 min before your scheduled time and that after playing you depart the building in a timely manner to reduce contact between groups
- If you or anyone you have been in direct contact with has been sick in the last 24 hours, please stay home.
Additionally, we are:
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility
- Making masks available
- Increasing cleaning of high touch areas.
Additional information can be found on the CDC website:
We advise all players to review player safety tips as advised by USTA. (link below – copies will be available in the office as well.)
Thank you and see you soon!
Radnor Racquet Club
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RRC ?
New contracts are welcomed and accepted throughout the year based on court availability
• 2022/23 fall-winter rate in effect and contracts start
• Beginner Clinic launching
• Round Robins intra-club starting (session 1)
• Del Tri season starts thru March
• Round Robins – intra club starting (session 2)
• beginner session launching
–Radnor Racquet Club Program Coordinator @ ANP.Officemanager@gmail.com
Current Radnor Racquet Club News