Radnor Racquet Club is Open for Business!
Greetings Radnor Racquet Community,
Health and Safety Measures:
The health and safety of players at RRC is our top priority. To ensure a clean and safe tennis environment, we have made adjustments in compliance with both CDC guidelines and USTA reopening protocols.
- We require all players to wear a mask when entering and moving around the building
- Masks can be removed on court to play
- All players are required to sign a Covid waiver prior to play
- We ask that you arrive no more than 10 min before your scheduled time and that after playing you depart the building in a timely manner to reduce contact between groups
- Please bring your own water – water fountains, kitchen sink and vending will not be available (1 sink in locker room will be open)
Additionally, we are:
1. Providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility
2. Making gloves and masks available
3. Increasing cleaning of high touch areas
4. Reducing use of lounge and kitchen/vending areas
5. Limiting gallery viewing
6. Installing a plexiglass shield in the office
We advise all players to review player safety tips as advised by USTA. (link below – copies will be available in the office as well.)
Radnor Racquet will be following the USTA guidelines or safe programming and facilities. ((link below – copies will be available in the office as well.)
Honoring 2019/2020 Contracts, Round Robins and Prepaid Lessons:
We are looking towards solutions that are fair to our players and club:
1. Unused contract time with Radnor Racquet: RRC contract time can be used in the current 2020/2021 season (and can be given to friends/family!)
- If time is not used by 5/14/21 then money will be refunded
- Any questions on contracts should be directed to the Office (610) 293-1407 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Unused contract time with Rick Rojas: Rick will credit each contract/round-robin for unused time and will use as a credit for the upcoming season. Please email Rick with any question at email@example.com.
3. Unused Youth Programming time with L3 tennis: L3 will credit unused time as a credit for upcoming lessons/programs. Any questions, please email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and see you soon!
Radnor Racquet Club
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RRC ?
New contracts are welcomed and accepted throughout the year based on court availability
• Contract Renewals for 2020- 2021 due March 15
• Del Tri dates forthcoming
• Beginner adult clinics launching
• Summer rates go in effect – May 9
Club reopening 19 th June
• 2020/21 fall-winter rate in effect and contracts start
• Beginner Clinic launching
• Round Robins intra-club starting (session 1)
• Del Tri season starts thru March
• Round Robins – intra club starting (session 2)
• beginner session launching
– Lynne Sundblad Radnor Racquet Club Program Coordinator @ Around the Netpost ANP.Officemanager@gmail.com
Current Radnor Racquet Club News